Avril Lavigne Debuts New Crazy Haircut

Avril-Lavigne-Debuts-New-Crazy-Haircut
Avril Lavigne has a new man and a new haircut. The newly engaged singer shaved part of her head and dyed her hair pink and green.

The 27-year-old Canadian singer debuted her new look at her fashion show in New York City September 10.
“Tonight I got a little wild with my hair dye in my hotel room. I’ve always dyed my hair and had fun with pinks and greens, but this evening I was celebrating Fashion Week, here in New York, and the fact that I’m having a runway show, which is a major deal for me and means a lot”, Avril told Us Weekly.
The singer said she was happy to try on differed haircuts and colors for her hair. But she doesn’t only play with her hair. Avril also likes the happy nails style. “I actually had pink fingers, but I spent so long washing them”, she said.
Avril also opened about her wedding. The singer got engaged to Nickelback frontman. 37-year-old Chad 
Kroeger in late August. The singer revealed she might design the wedding dress herself.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post