Jada Pinkett Smith 41 Shows Off Amazing Bikini Body in Hawaii

Jada- Pinkett -Smith- 41 -Shows-Off-Amazing- Bikini -Body -in -Hawaii
Aloha  Jada Pinkett Smith
Celebrating Thanksgiving with a Hawaiian vacation the 41-year-old actress hit the beach in Maui on Nov. 22   jogging along the surf the Madagascar 3 star showed off her flawless  toned body in a rainbow tie-dyed bikini

At her side for the Turkey Day vacation  of course  were husband Will Smith and their famous kids Willow, 12, and Jaden, 14


Although impressive  Pinkett-Smith's rock hard bikini body isn't exactly a surprise  she showed off her fabulous figure over the summer via Twitter


 To my Forty and over crew she wrote of a captioned photo in which she emerges soaking wet from the surf in a hot-pink string bikini Don't believe the hype we do get better with age

How does she do it
 I don't eat for pleasure  she told Essence magazine recently  One thing in her favor I had the only West Indian grandmother that could not cook. She was an awful cook  and she taught me that you don't eat for taste  you eat for nourishment. And I have kept that over the years  so I can eat anything that's healthy 


Aloha  Jada Pinkett Smith
Celebrating Thanksgiving with a Hawaiian vacation the 41-year-old actress hit the beach in Maui on Nov. 22   jogging along the surf the Madagascar 3 star showed off her flawless  toned body in a rainbow tie-dyed bikini

At her side for the Turkey Day vacation  of course  were husband Will Smith and their famous kids Willow 12 and Jaden, 14


Although impressive  Pinkett-Smith's rock-hard bikini body isn't exactly a surprise  she showed off her fabulous figure over the summer via Twitter


 To my Forty and over crew she wrote of a captioned photo in which she emerges soaking wet from the surf in a hot-pink string bikini Don't believe the hype we do get better with age

How does she do it
 I don't eat for pleasure  she told Essence magazine recently  One thing in her favor I had the only West Indian grandmother that could not cook. She was an awful cook  and she taught me that you don't eat for taste  you eat for nourishment. And I have kept that over the years  so I can eat anything that's healthy 

Aloha  Jada Pinkett Smith
Celebrating Thanksgiving with a Hawaiian vacation the 41-year-old actress hit the beach in Maui on Nov. 22   jogging along the surf the Madagascar 3 star showed off her flawless  toned body in a rainbow tie-dyed bikini

At her side for the Turkey Day vacation  of course  were husband Will Smith and their famous kids Willow 12 and Jaden 14


Although impressive  Pinkett-Smith's rock-hard bikini body isn't exactly a surprise  she showed off her fabulous figure over the summer via Twitter


 To my Forty and over crew!  she wrote of a captioned photo in which she emerges soaking wet from the surf in a hot-pink string bikini Don't believe the hype we do get better with age!

How does she do it
 I don't eat for pleasure  she told Essence magazine recently  One thing in her favor I had the only West Indian grandmother that could not cook. She was an awful cook  and she taught me that you don't eat for taste  you eat for nourishment. And I have kept that over the years  so I can eat anything that's healthy 
source

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post