Kelly Clarkson My Life With Boyfriend Brandon Blackstock Is Like a Cheesy Love Song

Kelly Clarkson on June 9, 2012 in London, England.
Brandon Blackstock and Kelly Clarkson attend the Warner Music Group Grammy Celebration on February 12, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. Kelly Clarkson will be the first to admit she's totally become  that girl

Since she fell for Brandon Blackstock earlier this year (the couple have been together about eight months now  the first-ever American Idol victor says, next to her win on the reality show, meeting Blackstock has been the thing that's had the biggest effect on her work  and her outlook on life in general.

  I completely fell in love  Clarkson, 30, tells the AP Welcome to Cheeseville! I did. I don't know. Your priorities kind of shift and you become happier and all that stuff. It's probably my best accomplishment because I think  for me, especially  I just didn't think it would happen  It's like one of those cheesy love songs that didn't exist  but it does so that's cool.

Kelly Clarkson My Life With Boyfriend Brandon Blackstock Is Like a Cheesy Love Song
 Despite their busy schedules, the pop songstress also reveals she and the Nashville-based Blackstock   who is the son of her own manager  as well as Reba McEntire's stepson   make it a point to never go more than two weeks without seeing one another

Clarkson might be happy-in-love now, but she assures fans that doesn't mean she's going to stop doing what she does best The singer says she'll keep on writing the catchy, anger-fueled breakup tracks like Mr. Know It All and "Since You've Been Gone  that made her a star

 Brandon's  totally gonna piss me off at some point, right  Clarkson jokes I'll write about it
source
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post