Khloe Kardashian Dieted for X Factor Debut

Khloé- Kardashian -Dieted- for- X -Factor -Debut
Khloé Kardashian Dieted for X Factor Debut

How did Khloé Kardashian prepare for her big debut this week as co-host of The X Factor
One word: Diet
I tried to cut out a lot of sweets
  Kardashian, 28 told reporters after Thursday's show And I love cheese  Cheese  is not a sweet, but I don't care 
An admitted cheese-o-holic  she likes cheese on anything  I don't care binge eat  she says  then  with a laugh  adds   and cry

Kardashian does take shaping up seriously It's always going to be a lifelong thing for me. And I'm not where I want to be

Still, she's gained some perspective   When I used to do things like crash diets or things too fast, it never stuck because it wasn't a lifestyle change  she says.  So for this, I'm working out consistently like three to five days a week It's been harder. But I'm just changing my diet slowly

As for how she looked on the show  Simon Cowell went so far as to say on-air that her nipples were showing How did Khloé feel about that

 I didn't mind that he talked about it she says  Because it was there! Like  if you didn't talk about it, it would have been weird

Her wardrobe limitations could be blamed on Hurricane Sandy My stuff got stuck on the East Coast, so the top   wanted to wear came in that day  I was like  Oh and we didn't have time to do it full dress rehearsal

The actual top  was lined with a nude lining  and  we double taped it  but the first time I ever went onstage was when it was live! So Simon was looking at me and going like this [gestures pointing to her nipples and I was   covering it with my hair  and I thought, from my angle  maybe it was just   nippily

Recalling the awkward moment that was unfolding before millions of TV viewers  she said  Why did this happen to me Am I going to get fired  So when  Simon  said it, it kind of broke the ice  


source
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post