Courtney Mazza's Wedding Dress All the Details

Courtney- Mazza -Courtney -Mazza's -Wedding -Dress- All -the -Details  Courtney Mazza's Wedding Dress All the Details

Courtney Mazza definitely has that X Factor

Walking down the aisle at pal Joe Francis  home in Punta Mita, Mexico  on Dec. 1  Mario Lopez's love of four years stunned in a gorgeous, off-the-shoulder, lace wedding gown by designer Ines DiSanto. With her dark hair swept to the side in a low chignon, the bride was a picture of elegance and beauty  But as she revealed exclusively to Us Weekly  it wasn't necessarily the picture she had imagined

 I really had no idea  what I wanted  but the dress I ended up with  If you had asked me what I envisioned to wear on my wedding day  I don't think I would have said that  Mazza  31  says in the Dec. 17 issue of her fluted gown  I don't know exactly what I would have said  but I know I wouldn't have said lace

Once she saw herself in the lacy frock, however, she knew she had found the one It was the fourth dress I tried on and I loved it she gushes It was just so romantic, and I felt so sexy in it

Her groom loved it, too though she worried briefly that it wasn't what he had envisioned  either.

 I was a little nervous because he said  'I like your arms  I like your upper body  and he had mentioned strapless but I really just went with my gut  she explains I thought there was no way he wouldn't like this dress

She was right.  Courtney  looked stunning. I didn't think I was going to get emotional, but I guess I did  Lopez, 39, tells Us of the moment he saw Mazza walking toward him I loved her dress. It was gorgeous  She looked like a Disney princess with a little Latin flavor It was  beautiful  classy but  still sexy

The X Factor host and his longtime love, with whom he has a 2-year-old daughter, Gia, tied the knot on the beach in front of 200 friends and family members. Mazza changed into a second Ines DiSanto gown with custom silver beading for the reception where revelers danced to old-school hits and then jumped into the pool fully dressed!

 It was pretty epic  Lopez said of the bash.  Just nonstop partying for eight hours straight
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post