Jenna Dewan-Tatum: What's in My Bag

Jenna Dewan-Tatum's Bag
 Jenna Dewan-Tatum: What's in My Bag
Jenna Dewan-Tatum's Bag

Jenna Dewan-Tatum's Bag Credit: david lewis taylor

Some celebs can't put down their iPads. Others won't leave home without their sunglasses. Jenna Dewan-Tatum, the star of American Horror Story, is hooked on her Henri Bendel makeup case

 It goes everywhere with me says the actress, 31, wed to Channing Tatum  32 I never know when I'll need a touch-up $68

Other essentials in her Coach Bleecker Legacy tote? 


Lights Out

 My Nap plush eye mask from Brookstone blacks out the room and doesn't squish my eyelashes! I look silly but I still wear it on planes

In Full Groom

 I'm never without my Mason Pearson hairbrush. It's the best brush on the planet($88 )

Rock On

 I carry aquamarine and rose quartz crystals. They balance me  especially the quartz it was a favor from my wedding reception

Polished Up

 Deborah Lippmann's Glitter in the Air is my go-to polish. I love sparkles I'm a dancer at heart($18)

She's Game

 I always carry my iPhone. My husband got me into the game Ski Safari. We compete against each other   I have far less patience  so he usually wins

More Essentials

Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer in Ocher ($70)

Chanel Rouge Allure Lip Gloss in 56 Imaginaire 60 Exces and 57 Insolence ($32)

Terry Baume De Rose Lip Balm ($60)

Lancer Dermatology SPF 30 Sunscreen ($34)

source
إرسال تعليق (0)
أحدث أقدم