Majorettes and Major Cheese Miss America’s Funniest Talent Competition Pictures

Majorettes and Major Cheese Miss America’s Funniest Talent Competition Pictures

Majorettes and Major Cheese Miss America’s Funniest Talent Competition 

A majorette a salsa dancer  an acrobat and a concert pianist walk into a bar Oh you’re not familiar with that old joke That’s because it’s not a joke it was an actual scenario that played out at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas last night Yes  the Miss America lovelies are gearing up to perform live tonight for the Miss America pageant and I happened to stumble across their rehearsal photos And boy am I glad I did

How many baton twirlers does it take to win a pageant Well, based on these photos and everything I learned from Miss Congeniality at least two!  And she is SERIOUS They all 

are It’s amazing Look I know this is a scholarship program for impossibly beautiful impossibly smart young womenI don’t know about you but when I was applying for scholarships and ways to further my education I never had to break out my best cheerleading stunts or belt out a number from Madame Butterfly

Here are the cheesiest talent competition to get you pumped up for tonight’s pageant and tomorrow’s ridicule Bonus  if anyone guesses the correct amount of jazz shoes in this gallery you get to be my new best friend
إرسال تعليق (0)
أحدث أقدم