Tuesday 6 August 2013

The Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Chooses Chris Siegfried

The Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Chooses Chris Siegfried

Would she abandon her quest for love? Or would she be able to move forward with one of the two men still vying for that final rose

Although she was  blindsided devastated and said she just wanted to go home Desiree decided to face Chris Siegfried and Drew Kenney

After telling them that Brooks's departure turned her world upside down, she said tearfully, "I do have two roses and I do have two amazing guys standing here before me," and gave both men a rose. Both men accepted.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

"When I love someone as much as I love Des, it's really hard to watch her cry," Chris said.

"I'm ready to propose Drew said. "I'll never leave Desiree

But Desiree wasn't ready for Drew to pop the question. She told him on their beach date that she wasn't sure about their future This hurts he told her  It hurts a lot

Her catamaran date with Chris went much better. "Chris and I have a really strong connection," she said. "We have something that I could see lasting. But I think those feelings have been clouded because of my feelings for Brooks."

They frolicked in the surf and shared a number of kisses. By the end of the day, Desiree was saying, "I feel like the luckiest girl alive

Then it was time for Chris to meet Desiree's family – including her brother Nate, who caused problems on The Bachelor with Sean Lowe.

Chris had an easier time with Desiree's family – including Nate! – and got permission to propose from her father.

Before Chris could propose at the end of the episode, Desiree stopped him. "I do want to be completely honest with you," she said. "I was torn apart by Brooks's leaving. I loved him ... I feel like I was blindsided by my feelings for Brooks that I couldn't see the one thing I always needed."

That's when Chris was finally able to get down on one knee and say, "I want to be your first and I want to be your last. Will you marry me
When she accepted, he gave her a sparkling 3.5-carat Neil Lane ring. And she gave him the final rose!

Check back Tuesday for an exclusive interview with the happy couple, details of the ring and much more about The Bachelorette finale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to receive more mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TOBdvdMovies

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Make Money Blogging Entertainment Blogs
blogs Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers